The belt is attached to the weapon with steel carbines to the swivel on the forend and buttstock, or with a textile loop to the butt. The belt is equipped with a soft cushion and fastex for quick release. Easily and quickly adjusted, thanks to the metal carabiner, you can easily turn a two-point belt into a single-point one.
- Quick adjustment of the belt "on the go".
- The damping insert is sewn into the strap what adds to the comfort during long crossings.
- On the ends of the belt there are two carabiners for attaching to the front and rear swivel.
- The sling may be used as a single point, by re-fastening the carabiner from the front bracket to the D-ring.
- The strap is equipped with a system reset on a plastic fastex buckle.
- In the absence of a rear entablature, the belt can be fastened to the weapon using the Velcro clamp included in the kit.
- A-tacs FG and Multicam are made from original US fabrics.
Hardware: COATS threads, Velcr , YKK STOCKO Plastic buckles
Package: 1x srvv sling